About Good Scents

The cut flower business ended in 2011 but I continue to post other items about gardening.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Why I love my job

I don't know how much it shows in this blog but I really do fuss over these bouquets, trying to make something beautiful out of whatever I have to work with each week. Flowers can have a special kind of impact on people that isn't like anything else, and if I am doing my job right, people will hopefully feel delight when they open the door and see their bouquet.

This morning I was happy to get a couple notes from customers when I was doing deliveries. One read, "Everything has been beautiful!" and another said "Ongoing thanks for your consistent deliveries of beautifully selected flowers. The peony plus other flowers - this past week's bouquet - are still lovely."

Have I got the greatest customers or what?

No comments: