About Good Scents

The cut flower business ended in 2011 but I continue to post other items about gardening.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bouquets for Friday July 18th and Monday July 21st

I forgot to take pictures for Friday but the flowers I used were about the same for tomorrow.


Lots of red, yellow and orange bouquets because I had LOTS of red and orange lilies. The first sunflowers have been coming in. I did several sowings of these so they should be appearing regularly for the next couple months.


There were quite a few pink-purple-green bouquets Friday but just a few for Monday. The green spikes are Bells of Ireland. You can also see a couple purple zinnias in there. In the upper center, next to the green spike, is an unusual double phlox called 'Natural Feelings'.



There were also quite a few bouquets that were various combinations of pink, white, blue and purple. I included a picture of this one because it contains white globe thistles (Echinops).


Pink, yellow and white annual statice appeared in most of Monday's bouquets.

No comments: