About Good Scents

The cut flower business ended in 2011 but I continue to post other items about gardening.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bouquets for Monday June 15th

The bouquets were really nice this week, I'm enjoying having the bellflowers which are new this year. The first one is fairly typical of what I do at this time of year - blue with pink and red.

The next is purple delphinium and bell flowers with salmon and scarlet sweet william. There are a few sprigs of coral bells and green lady's mantle to add some airiness.

Last is white, scarlet, orange and yellow. The orange flowers are trollius, the yellow is yarrow, the scarlet is sweet william and the white is a delphinium and white peonies.



2 comments:

lisa said...

Hi. I just want to say how much I'm enjoying your site! Your arrangements are very inspiring and I'm learning alot from your archives. You do have a great job! Thank you so much. I look forward to reading more. -Lisa in Boston

Kirk said...

Thanks Lisa, glad to know you're finding useful information.