About Good Scents

The cut flower business ended in 2011 but I continue to post other items about gardening.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bouquets for June 22, 2009

Lots of delphiniums this week but they will probably all be gone in one more week. I have posted so many with blue and purple so here are a couple different looking bouquets I made with white delphiniums. The first is white, purple and coral with the purple coming from clustered bellflowers and the coral from Heuchera (coral bells) and 'Newport Pink' dianthus.


The second one combines white with orange trollius, melon colored lilies and yellow yarrow. The colors make me think of citrus.


The last one is all pastels with silver artemesia. The pink daisies are erigerion.

I also made a number of lavender/apricot and blue/yellow bouquets this week.

No comments: