About Good Scents

The cut flower business ended in 2011 but I continue to post other items about gardening.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bouquets for Friday September 12th

I missed posting on September 5th and 8th, but I'm still using the same flowers: sunflowers, a few lisianthus, lilies, zinnias, statice, artemesia, delphiniums  and dianthus.  

For today's bouquets I had to use some commercial chrysanthemums because the chrysanthemums I am growing have mostly been  too short.  The place I used to buy chrysanthemum cuttings went out of business and the ones I have been able to find have just not grown tall enough.  

I'm not including any pictures because they are so similar to what I have done in the past.  I expect to start getting New York asters in a day or two and hope to have those for next Monday.

No comments: